Business Debt Solutions
When you are a small business. You work hard to get the job and you work hard to perform the job, you provide the product and you provide the service; You want to be paid for your hard work. When you aren’t paid its personal.
?Sometimes the bill isn’t paid. We all know that its all part of doing business, but it just isn’t right. Whether the client/customer passed away, filed a bankruptcy or just won’t pay, it can be very time consuming and costly to collect unpaid debts. Bredow Law has the experience and know-how to get you paid, at an affordable price. Whether you need a demand letter campaign, a well-timed telephone call or a lawsuit and a judgment, a lien or garnishment. Bredow Law has the experience. Bredow Law has a solution.
Debt Recovery and Collection Solutions
- Debt Collection Letters
- Property Asset Location
- Lawsuits – Judgments
- Liens Prepared and Filed
?Creditor Representation in Consumer Bankruptcy
- Review Bankruptcy Schedules
- File Proofs of Claim
- Advice on Treatment of Debt and Likelihood of Recovery
- Attendance at Chapter 7 & 13 Creditor Meetings
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plan Review & Monitoring
- Prepare Objections to Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plans
- Prepare Motions to Dismiss or for Relief from the Automatic Stay
?Business Bankruptcy Relief
- When you need to file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 Bankruptcy for your business
- Review Lease Agreements for compliance with law.
- Prepare Default Notices/Notices to Quit
- Prepare and file legal actions for Evictions
?Real Estate Law
- Prepare Deeds, Land Contracts and Mortgages
- Prepare and Review Purchases Agreements
- Real Estate Closing and Review
?Whatever your need. Bredow Law has a solution. Call us now, an experienced Creditor Rights, Bankruptcy and Collection Attorney is here to help.
CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Bredow Law PLC (248) 795-5516