Bredow Law PLC Mission Statement
The mission of Bredow Law PLC is to provide the highest level of legal services possible at an affordable cost. At Bredow Law PLC, we seek to create satisfied clients, who are so pleased with the service and results they received that they will provide an enthusiastic testimonial to their family, friends and colleagues, and/or write a positive online testimonial favoring our firm.
To that purpose, we at Bredow Law PLC pledge that we will represent each client promptly and confidently, to be well prepared, to advocate aggressively for each clients’ interest and to work to achieve the best outcome possible, to remain assessible to each client and to earnestly share our experience and knowledge with them.
Bredow Law PLC is aware that our clients are cost-conscious; we will always try to provide the best possible results at a cost that our clients can bear. We pledge that we will make every effort to ensure that legal fees and costs do not create an unfair extra-burden for our clients and to always act fairly and treat our clients with respect.
Bredow Law PLC Core Values
1. Integrity: To always act with honesty and integrity.
2. Commitment: To always pursue the client’s lawful objectives with confidence in the belief that their cause is true and just and to use the law to empower our client with respect to any opposition.
3. Accountability: To be assessible to the client, to be responsible and responsive to the client’s requests for information.
4. Quality: To always give one’s best to produce quality results and provide overall client satisfaction.
5. Efficiency: To always minimize wasted time and effort to save the client’s money.
6. Respect: To give all due deference to the client’s reasonable goals and requests.